“Money is not the most important thing in this world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.”- Jackie Mason.
Managing money is really simple. It is lot easier than trigonometry and calculus, chemical reactions and equations, Newton’s and Einstein’s laws. Make a resolution to be a financial literate. It is a must.
1. There is no such thing as no risk or zero risk. 100% safety is a big myth. Avoid safety, protect risk.
2. Inflation, like cancer is a silent killer. It reduces purchasing power of your money.
3. Become a smart buyer and not a foolish spender.
4. Nomination is not a will. It does not legally transfer the assets to your nominee. Please write your will today.
5. Rebalance your portfolio periodically to tackle your emotions.
6. Please keep all documents up to date and in proper order.
7. Don’t fall for unrealistic schemes. If it is too good to be true, it usually isn’t true.
8. Lack of discipline, absence of investment objective, improper asset allocation will not take you anywhere.
Happy Investing !!